Self-Performance Review

Performance Review

https://www.behance.net/brookecunn631c

Fall leaves 

This project was during fall and we had to create autumn leaves as our theme. We were assigned to use adobe illustrator to create our final project. During this project, we were given about a week to a week and a half. It took me the full time to complete because it's harder than it looks with creating the sticks and curves. When I was creating all of the leaves, it was hard to create the shape of the leaves with the curves. Along the way, I learned that asking questions are well needed, even though we are following a step by step tutorial doesn't mean it's bad to have questions. Throughout the entire project I used my time wisely. I had to work harder in the end because there was a deadline and I had to meet that. 





Raccoon


The raccoon project was one of the hardest projects for me because we had to create. We were assigned to use adobe illustrator to create our final project. During this project, we were given about two weeks. The entire two weeks it took me all of that time because like I said it was one of the hardest with creating an animal body. The body's probably the hardest with the curves in the arms and the ears. Throughout the entire project I used my time wisely. I asked a lot of questions because I needed help and I'm glad I did.



Infographic

For my infographic project, I had to create a theme and facts about the theme. I chose starfish because I go to the beach every year and my family go looking for starfish every time. I enjoy making the graphics with it because they are all beach themed and I love the beach. We were given adobe illustrator to create everything in our infographic. We are given until sometime after winter break to complete the infographic because we don't want to rush and make it look bad, we want them to look good. I have stayed on top of things with this project because it's one of my favorites that we have done all year in graphic design.

Self-Performance

In class I have used my time by putting in headphones and just working. If I have questions, I ask them because it good to know what to do so I can do it in the future. I have worked hard to stay caught up even if I miss class time to work.

My strengths in graphic design are in adobe illustrator because I knew how to use most of the tools before coming in here with robotics. I also am strong in using the pen tooling creating graphics and then shaping them up. 

I need to improve on quality of my work, I could try harder in trying to perfect them. Also, getting my work done on time is a huge one because I don't like to deal with late work. I need to set reminders to finish my work on time.

Summary

I enjoy creating the infographic project because I enjoy creating my own designs in adobe illustrator. I also enjoy creating my own graphics and designs because it makes me feel like I created my very own thing that looks really cool.


5. Summary

a. What did you love the most about this semester? 

b. What would you change or do differently? 

c. Overall take-away or learning from this semester? 

d. One goal you would like to set for next semester, or next year? 

e. Closing thoughts… 

f. Preview your blog post before

Comments