Typography Project

Pre-Production

I started this process with a lot of different quotes from many different people. I did a Disney quote and just started looking at all of his. I did two of his quotes because I liked what they said and there message. I narrowed all of the others after that to the ones I had good ideas with Illustrator. I got all of my fonts on dafont.com and I got more than I used. I used only about five different fonts for each of the typography's. I looked online for inspiration with setting up with how I wanted to portray the quote.

Production

I wrote out the quote in different fonts and put them together to see what I really liked together. Was kinda going for a basic font with pretty cursive. I learned new tools that I can use to create a good graphic. In the laughter quote, I learned a lot of curve tools and the stars I used the symbol sprayer. I liked working more with the black background and putting in colors into it. I like the impossible layout with how simple it is on the black with the fonts and then the stars placement.

Post-Production

I feel like I could of spent some more time on them but with the time-frame that I had with being sick, I felt like I did pretty good. They could of been more complex with the designs and putting more colors into them. My favorite is the impossible quote because I like the font the the kinda fun part with how easy and simple it is. I like how fun it was to make the laughter is timeless quote because it was harder but more creative in making it.










Comments