Typography


Project
In e9 today, we made a typography of our name. In this project you had to do a couple of things. After you pull up Adobe Illustrator then you type out your name and format it to fit the page. Then you have to add in the caps height, x-height, and base line. I went on and looked at the different typeface parts to really make the whole entire project come together. I had go back and forth to see if my name would have the typeface part. There are many different typefaces that we didn't get to use in our names.
What I learned
During the project, I learned many different new things. I first learned all the different typeface parts. I ran a couple of times into looking for a while for a typeface that worked with our name. You can incorporate different typefaces into different words better. This project also showed me the different fonts that work well with each other. Finally, I learned how to use many of the tools that come with Adobe Illustrator like the line tool and the character drop down menu.

Comments

Post a Comment